- Tickets USD
- Various Times
- Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA
The Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show is the greatest boat show on the seven seas. Owned by the Marine Industries Association of South Florida (MIASF) and produced by Informa Markets, the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show (FLIBS) is recognized as the largest in-water boat show in the world.
Located steps from the beach in sunny South Florida, FLIBS spans nearly 90 acres across three million square feet of exhibit space that is connected by an intricate network of water and ground transportation services. The five-day show attracted over 100,000 attendees and 1,000 exhibitors representing 52 countries with more than 1,300 boats on display in 2021. Products range from sunglasses to superyachts and everything in between.
FLIBS 2021 ECONOMIC IMPACT HIGHLIGHTS:
- $1.79 billion in economic output throughout the state of Florida through show purchases and expenditures.
- $709.7 million in estimated sales by Florida companies.
- $85.8 million in state and local taxes generated within Florida, with $24.5 million in Broward County alone.
- 100,000+ visitors, with 49% from outside Florida.
- $47.3 million in estimated total expenditures by non-local visitors and exhibitors.
October 26 - 30th
WEDNESDAY (10/26): 12 PM - 7 PM
THURSDAY (10/27): 10 AM - 7 PM
FRIDAY (10/28): 10 AM - 7 PM
SATURDAY (10/29): 10 AM - 7 PM
SUNDAY (10/30): 10 AM - 6 PM